• Wedding Cake
  • Unhappy Child
  • Prenup
  • Teddybears
  • Kids First
  • Magnified

Consent Orders

When you get divorced it is highly recommended that you obtain a court approved consent order which is a legally binding document setting out the financial agreement you have reached with your spouse.

If you do not do this then you are open to your ex spouse making claims against your assets and income in the future.

We are able to offer this service on a fixed fee basis.

Legal Disclaimer
The materials appearing on this website do not constitute legal advice and are provided for general information purposes only. No warranty, whether express or implied is
given in relation to such materials. Hodgsons Law shall not be liable for any technical, editorial, typographical or other errors or omissions within the information provided on this website, nor shall we be responsible for the content of any web images or information linked to this website. Jo Hodgson is the sole director of Hodgsons Law.